Junior Digital Media Specialist – Programmatic & Direct Buy
From day one, our ambition has been to produce the best digital media results, underpinned by the sharpest data insights and delivered by the smartest people. And, since 1996, that’s exactly what we have been doing.
We work on 40+ local and international accounts, such as IKEA, Mastercard, Generali, Heineken, Estée Lauder brands, Philips, Vodafone just to name a few clients to whom we deliver complex and exciting media solutions every day.
Programmatic & Direct Buy team of Dentsu invites you to join their professional family, if you think you have what it takes.
- Strategic and tactical Programmatic and Direct Buy campaign planning.
- Programmatic campaigns’ setup, management, optimization and evaluation mainly in DV360.
- Preparing and evaluating campaign reports (mainly in excel, but many of our reports are automated in PowerBI – our aim is to automate every reporting task).
- Keeping contact with the Client facing team and collaboration with other specialists.
- Managing your projects while acquiring loads of new skills and knowledge (because personal growth is everything!).
- Have solid knowlegde in digital media planning (programmatic or ppc, classic direct buy).
- Have 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Have profound knowledge of local media saleshouses and publishers.
- You’re familiar with DSPs (big bonus if you have hands on experience).
- Be fluent in English (mainly written).
- Be confident with expert presentation skills.
- Be an excel Jedi.
- Be absolutely reliable and take responsibility.
Amit mi kínálunk
- Attractive compensation package (above the market standard salary, cafeteria, phone, laptop).
- Health coverage (discounted price for the first 3 years, after that it’s on us).
- Flexible working hours: you can work whenever you want to IF you respect our only rule: make sure your work is impeccable AND delivered in a timely manner (and you’re available for meetings when needed, within the core time-frame, which is 1000 to 1700ish).
- Flexible workplace: in order to maintain the „team spirit” we work 1-2 days a week from the office when we can. The rest of the days, you can even work from the Bahamas (provided you respect our only rule).
- Free tea, coffee, water, sometime yoga classes whenever you’re in the office.
- Company parties and sooo much fun and sooo much more.
- Dog friendly office which won the „Office of the Year” title.
- And finally: Exciting projects. Great atmosphere. Personal growth!
Miért jó nálunk dolgozni?
Számos dolgot fel tudnánk sorolni, de hadd emeljük ki a kollégáink szerinti legfontosabbakat:
Tapasztalt csapat, izgalmas hazai és nemzetközi projektek
Sokféle kompetencia egy fedél alatt
Rendszeres tudásmegosztás és folyamatos fejlődési lehetőség
Rugalmas munkavégzés és felhatalmazás
Nyitott, támogató céges kultúra
Klassz iroda jó elhelyezkedéssel